FMBR Pilot Demonstration Projects
90 to 180 day FMBR Pilot Demonstrations, funded by JDL if qualified.
- Prove technical and economic feasibility.
- Ensure safe, efficient, well run evaluations.
- Document results.
- Deliver a full-scale FMBR solution, customized to meet requirements, if the FMBR Pilot is successful.
Qualifications for JDL Funded Pilot Demos
- The wastewater is primarily municipal or food and contains a high % organic waste.
- The FMBR Pilot will demonstrate treatment performance for up to 5,000 GPD wastewater flow.
- The Pilot Demonstration Site meets requirements to support a Pilot FMBR evaluation.
- JDL approves funding for an FMBR Pilot Demo.
- Day 1 – Site Survey.
- Day 7 – JDL Approval.
- Day 30 – FMBR Pilot Demonstration Agreement is signed.
- Day 60 – Ship FMBR Pilot System.
- Day 90 – Install FMBR Pilot System, Operate, Maintain, & Monitor Performance.
- Day 180 – Issue FMBR Pilot Performance Report.